Invincible 42′ Fishing Packages
*Trip Price are per boat, not per person. Hours are trip duration from departure of dock to return.
*Maximum of 6 clients for all charter boats allowed set by coast guard law regardless of boat size.
*Departure times are flexible.
*We offer Pick up by boat from your water front home or a marina near you for a fuel fee.
*Corporate event or a large group get-together? You can book multiple boats with us!
Offshore trolling, kite fishing, and bottom Reef/wreck fishing 3-20 miles out (Sailfish, tuna, kingfish, wahoo, snapper, grouper, mahi, Marlin, shark and more)
- $1200 (4 hours) – Best choice for beginners, young kids, or the elderly fishing only 3-6 miles out within minutes from dock. Pack your cooler light as you won’t need much for this quick trip.
- $1500 (6 hours) – Our most popular trip fishing 3-12 miles offshore with up to 60% more fishing time allows us to dial in good fishing and try different styles. If you want to catch summer Mahi offshore, this is the trip for that.
- $1800 (8 hours) – Usually departing at 7am this trip is for the true passionate fisherman that wants to experience all the different styles of offshore fishing in South Florida. This trip allows us to go further up to 18 miles out and into key largo or north miami. Pack your lunch, snacks, and drinks for the long day and bring a cooler for your catch.
- $2200 (10 hours) Tournaments and Extended full day are best for experience fisherman. Tournament Winnings including Calcutta split 60% client / 40% boat and crew. All entrees paid by client.
Swordfish 18 miles offshore Day or Night
- $2200 (8 hours) – On this trip you will fish the offshore waters Day or Night for Swordfish and other offshore species. Best for experience anglers looking to accomplish that dream catch or to fill the freezer. You can also catch Shark, Billfish, Tuna, and Mahi Mahi. Please bring protective clothes, food and drinks for the long trip.
- $2500 (12 hours) – Extend your swordfish trip and Increase your chances at catching a big swordfish, mahi, tuna, and other offshore pelagic fish.
*Pricing varies based on dates, reach out for an accurate quote.
*All Price includes : Captain Services, fuel, fishing licenses, fishing equipment/tackle, live and fresh dead bait, coolers with ice for your drinks and catch onboard, fish fillet (no gutting/scaling).
*Not included : Your drinks, food, snacks, water bottles, sunblock. Alcoholic beverages welcomed. Gratuity (20% tip will be automatically added for crew) you may add more if you’d like.
*Booking your trip :
A hold the date is placed once a deposit has been received and your trip has been confirmed.
A 20% Deposit is required to confirm all bookings.
Full payment is due before your departure.
*We accept cash, zelle, cash app, or Venmo. Paying with credit card add 4%
*Deposits are refunded if cancellation is made prior to 2 weeks before the scheduled trip.
If the weather is determined to be unsafe by the Captain, the deposit will be refunded in full, the trip may be rescheduled for another day, or client may chose to inshore fish.
*Cancellations made by client for tournament, Bahama, or multi boat trips will not be eligible for refund of deposit.
*If customer request to come inshore from fishing for any reason and return offshore to fish there will be a fuel fee of $150-$200 and no extra time will be added to the trip. You may opt to fish inshore, swim at sandbar, or cruise the bay waters at no additional charge for the remaining time of your trip.
We understand unforeseen circumstance happen that may not allow you to make it to your reservation. Management will review each cancellation case by case and always aim to reschedule a trip vs keeping your deposit.
We are taxidermist agents, If having your trophy catch stuffed Interests you please let us know ahead of time.
Professional Underwater Dive Photography available upon request. Cost is $150
Catering packages offered for your convenience. cost is $200 and Includes : 1 case of water, 1 platter of cut Deli Subs (serves 10), 1 case of beer, 1 pack of sodas, and chips.
Charter Pre check list
Get a good night’s rest and hydrate the day before trip.
If you have any concerns about sea sickness take a motion sickness pill the night before and again an hour before the trip. The pill will not work if taken while on boat.
Clothes to consider wearing:
- Dry fit long sleeve shirt
- Boat Shoes/Boots or Old Sneakers that are closed-toe with good tread. Make sure you don’t mind getting your shoes wet or stained. Sandals are not recommended for safety reasons.
- A light waterproof jacket is also a good idea to have with you
Items to consider bringing:
- Sunscreen (no spray sunscreen as it stains boat)
- Sunglasses (polarized are best for spotting fish underwater)
- Hat (might fly off)
- Snacks of substances (not chips)
- Sandwiches in sealed bag or container
- Drinks and waters (no Glass allowed)
We have coolers with ice onboard for you. Only small soft coolers are allowed for safety reasons.
- Snorkeling mask, fins, towel, change of clothes. June – September.
It’s best to have everything ready by purchasing your food and drinks the night before.
Why Chose a Center Console?
360 degrees of fish ability and a 43′ x 12′ fishing platform aboard a custom 42′ invincible tournament rigged including a full Marlin tower for spotting fish and 3 new Yamaha 350s ensures you’re first to the fishing grounds. Take advantage of the Center consoles ability to fish live baits on all sides of the vessel creating a bigger area of coverage not possible on cabin sport fish boats. You come to experience the outdoors, not to be crammed in a cabin or have diesel fumes get you seasick. No expense is spared to ensure you have a competitive edge on the competition each and every day. The vessel carries top of the line equipment with over 30 matching fishing rod outfits onboard including fly fishing gear to keep you prepared for any opportunity. The vessel is meticulously maintained with the latest equipment with the help of our sponsors Such as new Penn tackle, Yamaha outboards and more.
- Width : 12′
- Draft : 24″
- Fuel Capacity : 675 Gallon
- Hull Design : Deep V – 22
- Length : 43′
- Horsepower : 1050 HP (3 Yamaha 350s)
- Max speed 55 MPH
- Cruising speed 40 MPH
- Weight : 16,000 Lbs.
- Over 15 different seating arrangements
- Fresh water & salt-water wash down hose
- Seats to sit from while fighting large fish.
- GPS Garmin with autopilot
- Radar Garmin (to locate birds on Gamefish, Avoid weather, and traveling at night)
- Fish finder Garmin with High Power 1kw sonar Chirp Technology
- Bed on bow of boat to lay down on.
- Marlin Tower
- Snorkeling Equipment agreed upon request
- 2 Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Receiver With Subwoofer’s and bluetooth
- Outrigger’s 18′
- Underwater Lights
- Cooler Ice Box
- Wings enclosure to keep you dry and comfortable