Daily Sailfish Charters are still available for the fall and winter, dates fill-up fast. Call 305-563-3779 or email us for our CURRENT RATES and RESERVATIONS. Standard chartered times are as follows:
- $600 – 1/2 Day (4 hours) – 7 am till 11 am
- $750 – 3/4 Day (6 hours) – 7 am till 1 pm
- $900 – Full Day (8 hours) – 7 am till 3 pm
- $850 – Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) – 6 Hours
- $1000 – Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) – 8 Hours
We require an upfront deposit when you book your trip. All payments made are C.O.D. upon return to the dock. Looking for a corporate event or a large group get-together? You can book multiple boats for day trips. We offer the most competitive rates in Miami and can match any reasonable offer, this is the reason our rates are not posted on the website.
All ending times on the charters are when your lines come out of the water. Charter times are flexible. Let Captain Gil know what your needs are and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Finding T-N-T Marine Center is very easy, from I-95 just exit at the N.W. 135th Street exit, head east past U.S.1, the marina is located approximately 1/2 block east of U.S.1 on the south side of N.E. 135th St.
Facts to Know Before You Book
Fishing guides in Miami are not hard to find. The hard part is finding a good one. As professional full-time guides, we offer you multiple advantages:
- First and foremost, we are on the water constantly. On many days, we fish double trips. This helps us “dial in” on where the bite is happening.
- Guiding is our full-time occupation; we have no distractions with any other job. There are many part-time guides, whose primary source of income comes from their “other” job. Guiding is our sole occupation and source of income.
- We are owner/operators. We book all our trips. You’ll speak directly with us, not a hired assistant or secretary. On the day of your trip, We are the one’s who will be your Guide/Captain.
- The rate we quote includes all the services we provide. There are no hidden fees that you find out about on the day of your trip. Don’t be misled by guides who may charge less. There could be hidden charges that you find out about on the day of the trip; this could bring the cost of your trip up to, (or more than), an amount that is out of your price range.
- All our business comes from repeat customers, referrals, advertisements in fishing magazines, and our web sites. We do not pay anyone commission to send us customers. Many guides do use a concierge or booking service. They pay huge commissions for other people to book their boat that can range from 20% – 40%. This does not ensure that the guide chosen is the one that is best suited to your needs.
- Many charter operations sell fish as an additional source of income. They will give you a fillet or two at the end of the trip and keep the rest to sell. All edible fish, (within legal limits), that we catch, belong to you. We also practice catch and release; the choice is yours.
- Our boats, fishing tackle, and equipment are in top notch condition to ensure that you have the best opportunity to make that catch of a lifetime. We put our reputations on the line with everyone we fish with and always strive to show you the best experience we can.
- We network with several other top-notch full-time guides who, like us, believe in providing honest, top quality service. If the date you’d like to book is already taken, we refer to one another.
- We are not overzealous promoters of taxidermy (fishing mounts). We can provide the information for this service if you are interested. Remember it is not necessary to kill a fish to have a mount created.
Don’t risk the trip of a lifetime turning into an unpleasant experience. Get all the facts and all your questions answered before you book the date(s).